Starter IAM consultant
AspisID is a new professional services player, providing solutions in consultancy, project management and development. A unique business value oriented approach where strategy, processes and technology are developed side by side allows to accelerate delivery and help clients in their digital transformation in a tangible way.
What we offer
We have an excellent opportunity for a strong software developer to expand his skills within the rapidly growing field of Information Security to become an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Consultant. Although existing skills in this field would be beneficial, no previous experience is required. All successful applicants will receive training to help them progress to an advanced level working mostly from Athens and sometimes across Europe.
We offer the opportunity for you to work in a demanding and rapidly growing area of IT solution delivery, exposing you to a wider range of real-world customer challenges, systems and solutions across a diverse range of industries. You will work in highly collaborative and supportive team environment, providing the support and personal development to become a fully integrated and productive consultant.
Greece: Athens office (The Cube)
Netherlands: Amstelveen head office.
Salary: Dependent on previous experience
An ideal candidate has
- Degree level (or equivalent) in Computer Science or an IT related area.
- Academic knowledge of C#/VB .NET and/or Java/J2EE and/or SQL.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and will be a strong communicator – both written and verbal in English
- Be a self-motivated individual who is able to take a pro-active approach to work assignments.
- Opportunity to travel – this role can require some client-site work
- You should have a desire and interest to work within the Information Security Sector.
How to apply for the job
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org